Cameroon vs Comoros
Africa- African Cup of Nations
Date: Monday, 24 January 2022
Kick off at 19:00 UK/ 20:00 CET
Venue: Stade d’Olembé (Yaoundé)
The match between Cameroon and Comoros on Monday will decide who will move on to the qualifiers of AFCON.
Cameroon is the top contenders of Group A and has lost in no match this year. They played their last match against Cabo Verde, which ended in a draw with 1-1 FT score.
Comoros was one of the teams who was qualified from the possible teams to be qualified to the group of 16. They were in third position in group C. Their last match ended in a win for Comoros after they scored an 85’-minute decider ending the match with 2-3 FT score.
Cameroon is one of the most favoured teams in this year’s AFCON. They have two wins this year and have scored two or more goals in both the matches. They have only conceded three goals in the competition so far, but they have scored seven goals against their opposition.
Comoros, on the other hand, has won only their last match. The first two matches ended in a loss for the team. They also failed to score in the matches as well. They need to on a great performance in the next match if they wish to move on to the finals of AFCON.
Cameroon vs Comoros Head-to-Head
- Cameroon won the last h2h with 3-0 FT score.
- The teams have only faced each other two times.
- They have only faced other in AFCON.
Cameroon vs Comoros Prediction
Cameroon is one of the teams who has put on an impressive performance in their matches. They have scored in all their matches and are unbeaten in their matches. They also have the advantage of playing in their home ground. The opposition will have a difficult time facing Cameroon in their matches.
Comoros, on the other hand, has not put on a great performance in their matches so far. They have also only won in their last match against the lowest ranked team in their group and that too was a very close win for the team. So, I believe the match is most likely to end in a win for Cameroon as they are the better team of the two and there is also a good chance for Cameroon to keep a clean sheet in the match.
- Aston Villa Signs Barcelona Star, Chelsea To Offload Players This Summer May 15, 2022
- Experienced Chelsea midfielder pushing for transfer exit to a new club when transfer window opens May 15, 2022
- TUCHEL OUT: Three Tactical Managers That Could Replace Thomas Tuchel at Chelsea May 15, 2022
- Chelsea’s Strongest Lineup With The Addition Of Koulibaly, De Jong, And Harry Kane In The Summer May 15, 2022
- Three Best Players and Two Worst Players, as Liverpool Beat Chelsea On Penalties To Win the FA Cup May 15, 2022
Sports News14 hours ago
TUCHEL OUT: Three Tactical Managers That Could Replace Thomas Tuchel at Chelsea
Sports News14 hours ago
Experienced Chelsea midfielder pushing for transfer exit to a new club when transfer window opens
Transfer News14 hours ago
Aston Villa Signs Barcelona Star, Chelsea To Offload Players This Summer