Chelsea vs Brighton
English Premier League
Tuesday, 20 April 2021
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Stamford Bridge (London).
Chelsea welcomes the relegation bound Brighton for Tuesday’s Premier League match as they continue their push for Champions League qualification.
The Blues lost back-to-back games at the Stamford Bridge, first a big surprise against West Brom (2-5) and then in the Champions League 2nd leg against Porto.
However, their confidence will be in the right place after the weekend’s FA Cup semifinal win against Manchester City.
They are 5th in the Premier League standings with 54 points, but a win here will lift them to 3rd surpassing West Ham and Leicester City.
Brighton are only 6 points clear-off danger zone and they are set for a very difficult end to the 2020/21 season. Besides Chelsea on Tuesday, they will face the likes of Man City, Arsenal and West Ham in the remaining 6 rounds. They might need another 3 wins or 9 points somehow to save them from going down to the Championship.
Form is not that bad on Brighton as they picked 2 wins and a draw from their last 4 games, but it remained to be seen if they can fight it out with tactically disciplined sides in the league.
Chelsea vs Brighton Head-to-head
- Chelsea is unbeaten in the 7 Premier League h2h meetings with Brighton, 6 wins and 1 draw.
- We saw a comfortable 3-1 for the Blues in the reverse of the corresponding fixture earlier this season.
- All three games played at Stamford Bright in the series ended up Chelsea winning to nil.
Chelsea vs Brighton Prediction
This Chelsea team has found their mojo back under Thomas Tuchel, and it is evitable to say that they are the toughest team to score against in the Premier League at this point. There is no doubt about the quality of attack.
Regardless of the head-to-head from previous seasons, Brighton will find it hard here against Chelsea on Tuesday.
Bookies are offering 1.60 odd for home win and I believe this is a good price for a team looking sharp in all departments playing home to a team sitting near relegation zone
- DONE DEAL: Crystal Palace Interested In Van De Beek, Inter Milan Signed Gosens January 26, 2022
- Chelsea Transfer News: Chelsea Reach Final Agreement For Bundesliga Star January 26, 2022
- Chelsea’s Next 12 PL Games And Why They Might Still Win The PL Title This Season January 26, 2022
- Watch Mali vs Equatorial Guinea Live Streaming Match #TeamMali 🆚 #TeamEquatorialGuinea #TotalEnergiesAFCON2021 | #AFCON2021 | #MLIGNQ January 26, 2022
- Watch Ivory Coast vs Egypt Live Streaming Match #TeamEgypt #AFCON2021 #TeamCotedIvoire #CIVEGY January 26, 2022
Sports News17 hours ago
OFFICIAL: Another Top English Club Sacks Manager After Run Of Poor Results, Latest Transfer Updates
Sports News10 hours ago
BREAKING; Star Player Undergoes Medicals Ahead Of Move, Latest On Transfer Done Deals
Live Streaming7 hours ago
Watch Mali vs Equatorial Guinea Live Streaming Match #TeamMali 🆚 #TeamEquatorialGuinea #TotalEnergiesAFCON2021 | #AFCON2021 | #MLIGNQ
Live Streaming10 hours ago
Watch Ivory Coast vs Egypt Live Streaming Match #TeamEgypt #AFCON2021 #TeamCotedIvoire #CIVEGY
Sports News6 hours ago
Chelsea’s Next 12 PL Games And Why They Might Still Win The PL Title This Season
Transfer News6 hours ago
Chelsea Transfer News: Chelsea Reach Final Agreement For Bundesliga Star
Sports News6 hours ago
DONE DEAL: Crystal Palace Interested In Van De Beek, Inter Milan Signed Gosens