Tottenham will be looking to continue their title push as they head to Selhurst Park to take on Crystal Palace in Sunday’s London derby.
Jose Mourinho’s side come into the weekend as the Premier League leaders following last week’s victory over north London rivals Arsenal.
Spurs continue their excellent form by beating Royal Antwerp in the Europa League in midweek, a win which secured top spot and a seeding ahead of Monday’s draw for the first knockout stage.
Palace, meanwhile, were back to winning ways last weekend as star man Wilfried Zaha returned to the side to inspire a 5-1 thrashing of West Brom.
Crystal Palace vs Tottenham prediction: 0-1 away win
This has the makings of a tricky trip for Spurs, but they made a good habit of grinding out results in similar affairs, with one-goal wins at Burnley and West Brom earlier in this season.
We could see something similar here.
Date, kick-off time and venue
Crystal Palace vs Tottenham is scheduled for a 2:15pm kick-off on Sunday, December 11, 2020.
The game will be played at Selhurst Park, with 2,000 fans allowed in attendance under Tier 2 coronavirus restrictions.
How to watch Crystal Palace vs Tottenham
TV channel: Sunday’s game will be televised on Sky Sports Premier League and Main Event channels.
Live stream: Sky Sports subscribers will be able to watch the match online via SkyGo and the Sky Sports app.
Crystal Palace vs Tottenham team news
Palace were able to welcome Wilfried Zaha back from his coronavirus-enforced absence last weekend, while Luka Milivojevic also made his return.
Tanguy Ndombele made his return from injury against Antwerp, having missed the Arsenal game, while Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg was rested in midweek.
Harry Kane and Heung-min Son did not quite get the night off as they were introduced as second-half substitutes, while Serge Aurier is a doubt.
Crystal Palace vs Tottenham head to head (h2h) results
- Crystal Palace wins: 12
- Tottenham wins: 31
- Draws: 14
- Last meeting: Crystal Palace 1-1 Tottenham (July 26, 2020)
Crystal Palace vs Tottenham odds and betting tips (subject to change)
- Crystal Palace to win: 4/1
- Draw: 3/1
- Tottenham to win: 4/5
- Dream League Soccer 2023 (DLS 23) Apk v10.010 Download Android & iOS December 5, 2022
- Fifa Street Volta 2023 PPSSPP Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Ppsspp Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (Fifa Mobile 2023) FIFA World Cup Update November 24, 2022
- Download God Of War Ragnarok PPSSPP ISO File Highly Compressed for Android & IOS November 24, 2022