Eibar vs Real Madrid
Spanish La Liga
Date: Sunday, 20 December 2020
Kick-off at UK/ CET
Venue: Estadio Municipal de Ipurua (Eibar).
Eibar has only 3 wins in their 13 league appearances so far this season. But the host has been unbeaten in the recent five fixtures and has lost only two of their last ten clashes in the campaign. They will host after sharing the spoils on the road in a 1-1 encounter with Real Sociedad.
Making their way back to the top, Real Madrid is back on track with a three-game winning streak in their campaign schedule. Zidane will try to build on that winning trend and will visit on the back of a 3-1 win at home against the likes of Bilbao in the previous league clash.
Eibar vs Real Madrid Head-to-head (h2h)
- The visitor has been unbeaten in the recent three meetings.
- Los Blancos have recorded four of the last five overall wins.
- Both teams have scored in three of the recent five fixtures.
- Their previous encounter gave a 3-1 home win for Los Blancos.
- None of their last seven matches have ended in a draw.
Eibar vs Real Madrid Prediction
Eibar is on an unbeaten streak in the campaign for the last five clashes with four draws in it. The excessive number of draws suggests a shaky defense at the home team’s turf. That kind of defense is a welcome note for the Los Blancos to slot in a couple of goals in ninety minutes.
In the last season towards the end post lockdown, Real Madrid came into the league with a new face as the best defensive team in the league. After winning the title last season, the away team is trying to maintain that trend but has given away goals due to the lack of key players in the squad.
Los Blancos haven’t seen the total rise above 2 goals in their last four outings across all major competitions in their schedule. The lack of a stable striker has been a headache, but they have been scoring goals recently in the campaign.
Based on these stats, we can expect a low-scoring affair, as playing away from home is not the strongest suit for Ramos and Co. So, the tip for under 3.5 goals will probably be the ideal choice from the goals area regarding recent results on the road for Los Blancos.
The away win in full-time will probably be the best bet for the punters, considering their squad strength and current form in La Liga this season.
Eibar vs Real Madrid Betting tips
Under 3.5 goals @ 1.40 (2/5).
Real Madrid to win @ 1.50 (1/2)
- Watch Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Live Streaming Match #LIVCRY August 15, 2022
- Watch Chelsea vs Tottenham Live Streaming Match #CHETOT #PL August 14, 2022
- Watch Lecce vs Inter Milan Live Streaming Match #LecceInter August 13, 2022
- Watch PSG vs Montpellier Live Streaming Match #PSGMHSC #FRA August 13, 2022
- Watch Barcelona vs Rayo Vallecano Live Streaming Match #BarçaRayo #LaLiga August 13, 2022