Watch England vs Poland Live Streaming Match #ENGPOL
England vs Poland
World Cup Qualifications
Date: Wednesday, 31 March 2021
Kick-Off at 19.45 UK
Venue: Wembley Stadium, London.
England will face their biggest challengers for the top spot in the World Cup qualifying Group I on Wednesday evening when Poland travel to London to take on the Three Lions at The Wembley.
Both teams have expectedly eased past their rivals at the weekend, celebrating clean-sheet victories over Albania and Andorra respectively.
The Three Lions sit top of the group with two wins in two, but they’ve only played the likes of San Marino and Albania so far.
Will Gareth Southgate’s men be able to maintain their perfect run against Poland, though?
Poland somehow managed to avoid a defeat in the opening round when their skipper Robert Lewandowski had to save a point with a late equalizer to make it 3-3 on the occasion.
Paulo Sousa’s men have thus scored three goals in each of their opening two qualifiers. They will obviously find it much tougher to even find one goal here against England who have not conceded in any of their last three matches.
England vs Poland Head-to-head
- Looking at the head to head record, Poland do not have too many reasons for optimism ahead of the trip to London.
- The visitors won just 1 of 19 encounters with England. They have never beaten the Three Lions on English turf.
- The Three Lions won three and drew one of the last four h2h encounters.
England vs Poland Prediction
The Three Lions won 12 of the last 13 home matches across competitions (including friendlies). They have scored 44 and conceded only 6 goals along the way. Poland will be without their talisman as Robert Lewandowski is ruled out for the game through a knee injury.
Everything thus points out to a pleasant evening for Gareth Southgate and his men who would make a massive step towards qualification for the World Cup 2022 with a three-pointer here.
Poland conceded at least two goals in three of the last four outings. They have only kept their net untouched in the weekend’s game against Andorra in the process.
England to win to nil is our main betting option at the odds of 2.00, while you can also back the hosts to win by at least two goals difference at the 1.95 odds.
- Paris Saint-Germain Dream League Soccer Kits 2023 Original PSG (DLS 23 Kits) February 13, 2023
- Dream League Soccer 2023 Apk v10.110 (DLS 23 Download Android & iOS) February 13, 2023
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (FIFA Mobile 2023) February 12, 2023
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023