Everton vs Liverpool
English Premier League
Date: 3 September 2022, Saturday
Kick-off at 12:30 UK / 13:30 CET
Venue: Goodison Park (Liverpool).
Liverpool somehow stole three points off of Newcastle on Wednesday evening when substitute Fabio Carvalho bagged the late winner in the seventh minute of added time at Anfield.
The Reds did not shine at all on the occasion, though. They probably did not deserve to claim the spoils against a very strong Newcastle side in mid-week.
Nonetheless, Jurgen Klopp’s men managed to make it back-to-back victories after the struggles in the opening three rounds of the season.
They keep at least some kind of ground on Manchester City who are enjoying a much better form at the start of the season.
Liverpool now turn to their local rivals Everton whom they meet in the first game of the Matchday No 6 in English Premier League on Saturday afternoon at Goodison.
The Reds have been the dominant force in the recent history of the Merseyside rivalry and they head into this tie as enormous favorites.
Everton are projected to struggle down in the relegation scrap in this term of the Premier League by most experts and pundits.
The Toffees, however, prove out to be pretty to break down of late. After losing the inaugural two league games to Chelsea and Aston Villa, Everton picked up three successive 1-1 draws against Nottingham Forest, Brentford, and Leeds.
Everton vs Liverpool Head-to-head
- Liverpool bagged six goals past Everton in two easy wins in the previous term’s clashes.
- However, it is worth noting that three of the last five Merseyside derbies ended without a winner.
- Both teams were on target in just two of the last six head to head outings.
Everton vs Liverpool Prediction
Liverpool can ill afford a slip-up against one of the weakest teams in the league while being already seven points shy of leaders Arsenal and five points behind champions Manchester City.
The Reds will be highly motivated to get the win and we expect them to ease past the struggling city rivals on Saturday. You can back Liverpool to win in -1.5 Asian Handicap at the 2.05 odds.
- Watch Brazil vs Ghana Live Streaming Match #BRAGHA #BlackStars September 23, 2022
- Watch Italy vs England Live Streaming Match #ITAENG #NationsLeague #UNL September 23, 2022
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk + Obb + Data English Commentary (Official FIFA Mobile 2023) September 21, 2022
- Paris Saint-Germain, PSG Kits 2022-2023 Nike, Dream League Soccer DLS 23 September 21, 2022
- Watch Lyon vs PSG Live Streaming Match #OLPSG #Ligue1 September 18, 2022