Everton vs Manchester United
England – Premier League
Date: Saturday, 9 April 2022
Kick-off at 12:30 UK/ 13:30 CET
Venue: Goodison Park.
United are running desperately after a top-four spot. They have an unbelievable line-up at the moment, and it would be nothing short of a disaster if they fail to secure a ticket to the Champions League.
As of now, they are placed seventh in the table, needing a surplus of three points to climb level with the fourth-placed Tottenham. However, teams just above them (West Ham, Arsenal, & Spurs) are in better form, and almost all of them have games in hand as well.
This puts Ralf Rangnick’s men in a worrying position. They need a win at any cost this Saturday. And it kind of works in their favor that they are pitted against the struggling Everton.
Not only have the Toffees been one of the absolute worst teams in the competition this season, but they are actually battling relegation at the moment. Two or three years back, such a statement would not have been taken seriously. Such was the stature of the squad in the English top flight.
Anyhow, they are now placed 17th in the table, hanging by a thread over the cut-off. And this pressure, as well as their weak defense make them the underdogs this weekend. Likely, count on the Red Devils to pounce on this opportunity, and post the three points on the board.
Everton vs Manchester United Head-to-head (h2h)
- The Devils are on a seven-game unbeaten streak.
- They had won three of the past five clashes.
- They had scored two or more goals in four of the past five match-ups.
- It’s been three years since the hosts won at this venue.
Everton vs Manchester United Prediction & Analysis
Rangnick’s men were held to a 1-1 draw the last match-day, by Leicester. But they were unbeaten in 21 of their past 24 overall fixtures, and their three defeats during this stretch had come against some great teams.
It also deserves to be mentioned that they have been impressively consistent on the road this season.
On the other hand, Everton lost 2-1 on the road the last game week, against West Ham.
They had lost six of their past eight fixtures, and they had lost seven of their preceding thirteen appearances at home as well.
Considering these observations, expect a win for United at the Goodison Park.
Key Stats for Betting
- Only three teams have posted fewer points than the Toffees in the last five match-days.
- The Devils have lost just once on the road since November, and this sole loss had come against the defending champions, Citizens
- Fifa Street Volta 2023 PPSSPP Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Ppsspp Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (Fifa Mobile 2023) FIFA World Cup Update November 24, 2022
- Download God Of War Ragnarok PPSSPP ISO File Highly Compressed for Android & IOS November 24, 2022
- Download God of War Ragnarök for Android and iOS Free Games November 24, 2022