Watch Everton vs West Ham Live Streaming Match #EVEWHU
Everton vs West Ham
England – Premier League
Date: Friday, 1 January 2021
Kick-off at 17:30 UK/ 18:30 CET
Venue: Goodison Park.
The Toffees are the best team in the competition on basis of recent form. They are on an impressive winning run, and are placed third in the table. On top of that, they have a game in hand, and are trailing by just three points behind toppers, Liverpool.
Meanwhile, the Hammers are on a tough stretch of fixtures, and have dropped a lot of points in the process. They have also been on a dismal run on the road all through this season.
And to further pile on, Carlo Ancelotti’s men are at home, and have a good h2h record against this rival as well. Especially at the Goodison Park, the dominance of the hosts have been on an entirely different level.
For the reasons, expect Everton to have the upper hand this Friday.
Everton vs West Ham: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The last time these two locked horns was three months back, and then the Toffees registered a compelling 4-1 win.
- They had also recorded 16 of the former 19 overall wins.
- They had scored two or more goals in eight of the preceding thirteen encounters.
- The hosts had won four of the past five clashes at this stadium.
- The home team had also registered 16 of the preceding 19 wins at this venue.
Everton vs West Ham: Prediction
Ancelotti’s men posted a 0-1 win on the road the last match-day, against Sheffield United. In the meantime, David Moyes’s men were held to a 2-2 draw the past game week at home, by Brighton.
Going on, the Toffees had won four of their last five overall games, and they had won seven of their former eleven appearances at home. Note that they had also scored two or more goals in seven of their past eleven fixtures at this stadium.
On the other hand, their counterparts were winless in four of their preceding five match-ups, and had let in a total of five goals from the past two matches alone.
On the road, they have recorded a total of just three wins all through this season in all competitions, and two of those had come against teams that were promoted in the past two years.
On top of all that, Ancelotti’s men have a phenomenal h2h record against this rival, as detailed above, and have scored in plenty in the process.
Taking into account these stats, expect Everton to easily deal with this West Ham challenge this Friday.
Everton vs West Ham: Betting Tips
Draw No Bet: Everton @ 1.44 (4/9)
Over 1.5 Team Goals by Everton @ 1.83 (5/6).
- Paris Saint-Germain Dream League Soccer Kits 2023 Original PSG (DLS 23 Kits) February 13, 2023
- Dream League Soccer 2023 Apk v10.110 (DLS 23 Download Android & iOS) February 13, 2023
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (FIFA Mobile 2023) February 12, 2023
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023