Watch Genoa vs AC Milan Live Streaming Match Online Free TV Channel #GenoaMilan
AC Milan will be hoping to keep their grip on the top of Serie A when they travel to Genoa on Wednesday night (7:45pm kick-off).
Stefano Pioli’s men are still unbeaten in Serie A but they were made to fight for their record at the weekend, with Theo Hernandez scoring twice, including once in injury-time to help Milan come from 2-0 down against Parma. Up next is a trip to strugglers Genoa.
Genoa vs AC Milan build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Genoa are not having a good season, winning just one of their 11 games in Serie A so far, which has them currently 19th in the table with only Crotone worse than them as things stand. Although their sole win of the campaign did come at home, they have been terrible at the Stadio Luigi Ferraris, losing their last five games (their longest losing run in the competition), including against Juventus at the weekend. Not a good time, then, for them to be hosting league leaders AC Milan.
Despite having to fight back to earn a draw at the weekend, Milan remain three points clear of bitter rivals Inter Milan at the top of Serie A and one of just two unbeaten sides left in Serie A. But Milan’s unbeatable nature has not just come around this season. Since football restarted in May, Milan are the only side left unbeaten in any of Europe’s top five leagues, winning 17 and drawing six of their 23 matches. They are also in good form on the road, winning their last seven Serie A away games, just two off their record in the top-flight.
- Genoa (vs Juventus): Perin; Goldaniga, Bani, Masiello, Pellegrini; Lerager, Rovella, Radovanovic, Sturaro; Pjaca, Scamacca.
- AC Milan (vs Parma): Donnarumma; Calabria, Gabbia*, Romagnoli, Hernandez; Bennacer*, Kessie; Castillejo, Diaz, Calhanoglu; Rebic.
AC Milan will be sweating on the fitness of Matteo Gabbia who had to be replaced early in the game against Parma with injury, while Ismael Bennacer also faces a late fitness test. Wednesday seems too soon for Simon Kjaer but Zlatan Ibrahimovic has returned to training and could be in contention.
Players to watch:
- Genoa: Marko Pjaca has not played too much over the past few seasons, suffering a second ACL injury in March 2019, and this campaign is still being used as his recovery, but it’s been a promising one so far. Nominally a winger, Pjaca has been deployed in a more central position for Genoa this season and it has paid off. The 25-year-old, on loan from Juventus, is Genoa’s top scorer in Serie A with three goals, coming from just 409 minutes (an average of 136 minutes per goal).
- AC Milan: When conversations are held about the best left-backs in Europe, Theo Hernandez is often left out of the talk. But maybe it’s now time to start paying attention. The Frenchman (brother of Bayern Munich’s Lucas) has been consistent on the left for Piolo, particularly when it comes to scoring goals, with his brace at the weekend taking him to 10 in total for Milan. But he doesn’t just bring goals to the team. He’s cool on the ball and strong in defence, giving Milan the perfect all-round package.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Genoa: LDLLL
- AC Milan: DWWWD
More live stream options:
- Paris Saint-Germain Dream League Soccer Kits 2023 Original PSG (DLS 23 Kits) February 13, 2023
- Dream League Soccer 2023 Apk v10.110 (DLS 23 Download Android & iOS) February 13, 2023
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (FIFA Mobile 2023) February 12, 2023
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023