Juventus vs Atalanta
Italy Serie A
Date: Wednesday, 16 December 2020
Kick-Off at 17.30 UK
Venue: Allianz Stadium, Turin.
Juventus have been in fine form since early December and they host Atalanta for their Matchday 12 clash on Wednesday in a great mood, as they caught up with the top and sit four points behind AC Milan. They’ve been in great form up front and now come off as heavy favourites to secure the points once again.
Bianconeri beat Dynamo Kyiv (3-0), Torino (2-1), Barcelona (0-3), and Genoa (1-3) and scored 11 goals along the way, conceding just two. They have struggled for consistency without Cristiano Ronaldo but his impact was nothing short of expected, although it leaves Andrea Pirlo and his men with a lot yet to prove this term.
Atalanta, on the other hand, bounced to the winning ways and secured the knockout stages in the Champions League with a 0-1 win at Ajax last week, building on the success in Serie A too. They beat Fiorentina (3-0) with confidence and ended a streak of three league outings without a win, which sees them sitting six points behind 4th placed Juve.
Juventus vs Atalanta Head-to-head
- Juventus beat Atalanta just once in the last five head-to-head clashes, with one loss and three draws.
- Atalanta snatched a point in a 2-2 draw on their last trip to this ground, back in July.
- We’ve seen goals on both ends and a total of ten goals in the last three occasions between the sides.
Juventus vs Atalanta Prediction
We will now back Juventus to turn this one their way and capitalize on the rivals’ struggles of recent. Still, we expect a thrilling challenge from the visitors and this should prove a real derby clash midway through the week, as we go for a Home win and Over 2.5 Goals FT at 2.75!
We are hoping Atalanta will have a say and Gianpiero Gasperini will want to build on what’s been a great week. Juventus have hardly felt imposing at the back and with that in mind, we’re also going for a YES on Both teams to score at 1.61 – which has been rated a banker bet by many in the know already.
Juventus vs Atalanta Bet Tips
Home win & Over 2.5 @ 2.75
Both teams to score YES @ 1.61
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023
- £71m Chelsea player is now at risk of being sold in the summer, Frank Leboeuf thinks he’s ‘shameful’ January 14, 2023
- Star To Undergo Medical Tests After £20M Bid Was Accepted, Mudryk To Arsenal Latest, Sarabia, Moura January 14, 2023
- No player has scored more goals in Europe’s top 5 Leagues than Victor Osimhen since October 16, 2022 January 14, 2023
- Chelsea set to get rid of seven players worth almost £270m as Boehly demolishes old Abramovich policy January 14, 2023