Watch Juventus vs Fiorentina Live Streaming Match #JuveFiorentina
Serie A champions Juventus host struggling Fiorentina at the Allianz Stadium on Tuesday evening (7.45pm kick-off UK time).
As the Old Lady start to eye Inter and AC Milan, who both sit above them in the championship table, La Viola find themselves just a handful of points above the relegation zone.
Where to watch Juventus vs Fiorentina on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- US: ESPN+
Where to live stream Juventus vs Fiorentina online:
UK: Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those without a Bet365 account already who are interested in streaming Home vs Away live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
Scoreline prediction: Juventus 2-0 Fiorentina
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet.
Juventus vs Fiorentina build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
After a shaky start to yet another championship defence, Juventus are now chasing down both Milan clubs following a spell of three wins across four Serie A outings. The only blemish was a 1-1 home draw against Atalanta more so as they had been leading. Andrea Pirlo’s men put that behind them in style when they humbled Parma (0-4) last time out. Cristiano Ronaldo helped himself to a brace in an away game that was ultimately decided before the half hour mark.
Unbeaten in the league at home, only the aforementioned Atalanta and Hellas Verona (1-1) have left the Allianz Stadium with anything this season. Fiorentina would love nothing more than to inflict that first defeat, given their intense animosity towards Juve, but you have to go back to March 2008 for the last La Viola success in Turin. It would also be something special if they pulled it off this time around considering their away form.
Fiorentina have failed to win any of their six games on the road, netting five goals and conceding 13, more damaging is they find themselves in the bottom three and on a eight-game winless streak. Juve represent the third leg of four difficult away games for Fiorentina. They’ve already suffered at the hands of Milan (2-0) and Atalanta (3-0) while Lazio and Napoli are on the horizon.
- Juventus (vs Parma): Buffon; Danilo, Bonucci, De Ligt, Alex Sandro; Kulusevski, Ramsey, Bentancur, McKennie; Ronaldo, Morata.
- Fiorentina (vs Hellas Verona): Dragowski; Milenkovic, Igor, Pezzella; Venuti, Castrovilli, Amrabat, Bonaventura, Barreca; Vlahovic, Ribéry.
Paulo Dybala, Arthur and Merih Demiral cannot be counted on by Juve boss Pirlo with all three nursing respective injuries. As for their visitors, there’s a fully available squad for manager Cesare Prandelli to choose from.
Players to watch:
- Juventus: Whenever the champions play all eyes are understandably on Cristiano Ronaldo given his status in world football as well as being their leading marksman on 12 goals. The five-time Ballon d’Or recipient scoring is being taken for granted, but fortunately there’s help in the guise of Álvaro Morata, who not only is Juve’s second most productive scorer but their leading creator. On his Serie A return with the Old Lady, where he previously lifted back-to-back Scudettos, the Spaniard has five assists to his name. which puts him firmly in the conversation to finish as this season’s ‘assist king’ in Italy’s top division. Not far behind him on three assists is ex-Fiorentina man Federico Chiesa with this outing being an emotional one as he left his boyhood club in the summer for Turin’s bright lights. A move that wasn’t received well by those who once sang his name.
- Fiorentina: It’s hard to see, given the respective form of both clubs, Fiorentina getting anything from this game. But, as we all know too well, football isn’t played on paper. If the visitors are to return home with something then onus will be on their defensive shape. A shining light in what has been a dark campaign so far is central midfielder Gaetano Castrovilli, who not only leads the way for La Viola in terms of goals (four), but continues to put in a defensive shift. He currently averages 1.5 tackles and 1.1 interceptions per game in Serie A, which is modest, but he needs to stay busy considering most games are decided where he plays, so this will be a great test for him. If he passes with flying colours then an upset could be on the cards.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Juventus: WDWWD
- Fiorentina: DDLDL
- Paris Saint-Germain Dream League Soccer Kits 2023 Original PSG (DLS 23 Kits) February 13, 2023
- Dream League Soccer 2023 Apk v10.110 (DLS 23 Download Android & iOS) February 13, 2023
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (FIFA Mobile 2023) February 12, 2023
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023