Leicester City vs Everton
England – Premier League
Date: Wednesday, 16 December 2020
Kick-off at 18:00 UK/ 19:00 CET
Venue: King Power Stadium.
The Foxes are currently placed third in the table, and are trailing by a single point below toppers Tottenham. And this Wednesday, the first-placed Spurs are taking on the second-placed Liverpool, and this presents a great opportunity for Brendan Rodgers’s men to climb up the standings.
They did have a stumble towards the end of November, which resulted in back-to-back losses against Liverpool, and Fulham. However, they overcame it with strong performances in the next two games.
They have also been a major scoring threat all through this campaign, spearheaded by their inspirational striker – Jamie Vardy.
They also have a good h2h record against this opponent over the past decade.
Meanwhile, the Toffees are desperately trying to get back to the kind of form they had displayed at the start of the season. They are posting three points on the board once in a while now, and this loss of consistency has resulted in them going down the table.
In fact, they have been just a shadow of their earlier self during the past three months.
Likely, expect Leicester, who have a shot at taking the top-most spot for themselves, to deliver a great performance this Wednesday.
Leicester vs Everton: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The Foxes had registered seven of the former twelve overall wins.
- They had scored two or more goals in ten of the preceding fifteen games.
- Since 1997, the guests have won just once at this stadium.
- Only once have the home team failed to score at this venue since 2001.
Leicester vs Everton: Prediction
Rodgers’s men won against Brighton at home the last match-day, whereas Carlo Ancelotti’s men registered a 1-0 win at home against Chelsea.
Going on, the Foxes had won nine of their former thirteen overall fixtures, and they had won five of their preceding six appearances at home. They had also scored two or more goals in seven of their preceding eleven games, and in four of their past six home matches.
On the other hand, their counterparts were winless in six of their preceding eight fixtures. In fact, they have won just twice in the past three months, and one of those victories had come against the 17th placed Fulham.
And this win against Fulham has been their only one away from home since the final week of September.
On top of that, Rodgers’s men have also had a terrific record at this venue in h2h meetings in the past two decades.
Taking these observations into consideration, expect Leicester to have an upper hand this Wednesday at the King Power Stadium.
Leicester vs Everton: Betting Tips
Leicester 0, +0.5 Asian Handicap @ 1.44 (4/9)
To Win Either Half: Leicester @ 1.67 (2/3).
- Watch Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Live Streaming Match #LIVCRY August 15, 2022
- Watch Chelsea vs Tottenham Live Streaming Match #CHETOT #PL August 14, 2022
- Watch Lecce vs Inter Milan Live Streaming Match #LecceInter August 13, 2022
- Watch PSG vs Montpellier Live Streaming Match #PSGMHSC #FRA August 13, 2022
- Watch Barcelona vs Rayo Vallecano Live Streaming Match #BarçaRayo #LaLiga August 13, 2022