The Citizens are one of the best teams in the competition, and in the whole of Europe as well. They are currently placed seventh in the table – which is so uncharacteristic of them, and for the reason, we can count on Pep Guardiola and his men to go after a huge win this Tuesday.
And they are well on course to do just that. They are at home, and are taking on one of the worst teams in the league.
Not only are the Baggies placed 19th in the table, but they have also conceded the most number of goals of all the teams in the contest, and they are a recently promoted squad as well.
On top of that, Guardiola’s men also have a great h2h record against this team over the years.
Likely, expect a convincing win for Manchester City at the Etihad.
Manchester City vs West Brom: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Pep’s men are on a 14-match winning run against this opponent.
- They have scored three or more goals in eight of the former ten clashes.
- They last lost against this rival in the PL in 2008.
- At this stadium, the hosts are on a winning streak since 2009.
- The home team had scored a total of 26 goals from the past nine encounters at this ground.
Manchester City vs West Brom: Prediction
The 2018-19 champions recorded a 2-0 win at home the last match-day, against Fulham. In the meantime, Slaven Bilic’s men lost 1-5 at home against Crystal Palace.
Going on, the Citizens were unbeaten in 14 of their last 15 overall games, and they had kept clean sheets in eight of their former ten fixtures. At home, they had won six of their preceding seven appearances, and they had posted a combined scorecard of 17-2 from their last six matches here.
On the other hand, their counterparts were winless in 16 of their past 18 overall match-ups, and their sole win this season in the league had come against the dead-last placed Sheffield United.
On the road, their latest victory had come in July, and that too in the Championship. On top of all that, they are also on a 14-fixture losing run in h2h meetings against this foe, and have conceded goals in plenty in each and every one of those games.
Taking these stats into account, expect the determined Manchester City to post a huge victory this Tuesday, and to score goals in huge number as well.
Manchester City vs West Brom: Betting Tips
Manchester City -1.5, -2 Asian Handicap @ 1.40 (2/5)
Over 2.5 Match Goals & Manchester City to Win @ 1.40 (2/5).
- Watch Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Live Streaming Match #LIVCRY August 15, 2022
- Watch Chelsea vs Tottenham Live Streaming Match #CHETOT #PL August 14, 2022
- Watch Lecce vs Inter Milan Live Streaming Match #LecceInter August 13, 2022
- Watch PSG vs Montpellier Live Streaming Match #PSGMHSC #FRA August 13, 2022
- Watch Barcelona vs Rayo Vallecano Live Streaming Match #BarçaRayo #LaLiga August 13, 2022