Manchester United vs Leicester
English Premier League
Date: 2 April 2022, Saturday
Kick-off at 17:30 UK / 18:30 CET
Venue: Old Trafford (Manchester).
Manchester United host Leicester in the last game of a super-exciting Premier League Saturday at Old Trafford.
The Red Devils will thus continue their battle for the top-four finish after receiving a major boost via the 3-2 victory over direct rivals Tottenham Hotspur in their previous league action.
Cristiano Ronaldo starred with a magnificent hat-trick on the occasion. However, the Portuguese superstar was powerless in UEFA Champions League tie against Atletico Madrid who advanced to the quarterfinal with a shocking 0-1 victory at Old Trafford.
Ralf Rangnick’s troops are now four points shy of Arsenal in fourth place. Since the Gunners also have a game in hand, it is clear that Manchester United can’t afford a slip-up pretty much until the end of the season if they want to stay in contention for the Champions League football next year.
The Red Devils are pretty big favorites here against Leicester, namely because the Foxes do not have much to play for in the remaining nine games of the season.
Brendan Rodgers has clearly put the main focus on the UEFA Europa Conference League success based on everything we have seen from the team in the previous several weeks.
However, Leicester always play attacking-minded football and we should be in for an exciting high-scoring contest on Saturday afternoon at Old Trafford.
Manchester United vs Leicester Head-to-head
- Manchester United will be extra motivated to get a result here knowing they have lost all of the previous three head to head meetings with the Foxes.
- Leicester City celebrated a 4-2 victory in mid-October when they faced the Red Devils in the reverse fixture at King Power Stadium.
- The Over 2.5 goals FT & Both Teams To Score option landed in all of the last four head to head encounters between the two outfits.
Manchester United vs Leicester Prediction
Manchester United should be much more motivated to get a result here as they only have the domestic league to play in the remaining part of the season and the top-four race is still on for Ralf Rangnick and his men.
We will thus go with the Home Win & Both Teams To Score as the main betting pick at the 2.87 odds, while you can hardly make a mistake backing the Over 2.5 goals FT bet at the odds of 1.57.
- eFootball 2023 Mobile (PES 23) Apk+Obb v7.2.0 Download Android & iOS December 7, 2022
- Dream League Soccer 2023 (DLS 23) Apk v10.010 Download Android & iOS December 5, 2022
- Fifa Street Volta 2023 PPSSPP Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Ppsspp Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (Fifa Mobile 2023) FIFA World Cup Update November 24, 2022