Manchester United vs Liverpool
Date: Sunday 2nd May 2021
Kick off at 16:30 UK/ 17:30 CET
Venue: Old Trafford (Manchester).
The two most successful sides in English football will do battle on Sunday in what is sure to be a great but also tense game.
If Manchester City have won on Saturday then it is possible that the league title will be theirs if Manchester United are beaten in this game. This is something that their arch rivals will want to delay as long as possible.
Manchester United have had a very good week which included beating Roma 6-2 in the Europa League semi-final 1st leg. United are surely through to the final now but of course they will still have to focus for the return match.
However the score is so big that the players will be 100% into this game and to beat their old rival Liverpool. United are in 2nd place and will want to at least finish there and Leicester could be a threat for that.
Last weekend Manchester United drew 0-0 away to Leeds and at home the club are doing well having won their last 4 games in a row.
Liverpool need to win to have any chance of a top four finish and it is very possible that the champions will not be playing in the Champions League next season. The Reds are in sixth place and are 4 points behind 4th.
Form is good in that Liverpool have gone their last five games unbeaten but their last two have ended in draws and in both of those games they had taken the lead.
Liverpool have the sixth best record in the league away from home and are unbeaten on the road for their last 4 games, their last away game ended in a 1-1 draw with Leeds.
Manchester United vs Liverpool: Head to Head
- The last time the clubs met was this year in the FA Cup and Manchester United won that game 3-2.
- Last season this fixture ended 1-1.
- Earlier in the season the game finished 0-0.
- Liverpool haven’t won away at Manchester United in the league since 2014, six games ago.
Manchester United vs Liverpool: Prediction
Manchester United are playing good football and they look very happy and confident. Liverpool just want this season to end but it would feel embarrassing for them not to be in the Champions League after reaching the 2018 final and winning the competition in 2019, so they have to try and win this game.
United though would love nothing better in effectively ending Liverpool’s chances for that. We think we will see an intense game that could well end up in a draw and so the best choice here could be to back the double chance on a home win.
- Dream League Soccer 2023 (DLS 23) Apk v10.010 Download Android & iOS December 5, 2022
- Fifa Street Volta 2023 PPSSPP Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Ppsspp Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (Fifa Mobile 2023) FIFA World Cup Update November 24, 2022
- Download God Of War Ragnarok PPSSPP ISO File Highly Compressed for Android & IOS November 24, 2022