The two most successful teams in English history will come together with Manchester United trying to secure 2nd place and Liverpool making a late claim for a top four finish.
This fixture was supposed to take place a few weeks ago but Manchester United’s ground was invaded by their fans who started protesting against the clubs owners- the Glazers. This was because United were one of the teams to initially sign up to the Super League.
The game comes at a difficult time for Manchester United who also had to play on Tuesday, but they could see some of their regulars come back as they would want to beat their old rival.
Liverpool are trying to finish in a top four spot and they have a chance and know that good form towards the end of the season could confirm their participation in next seasons Champions League at the expense of Leicester.
At the weekend Liverpool beat Southampton 2-0 and that was a welcome win at home because this year Liverpool have struggled at home. The Reds have gone their last 7 games unbeaten and look like they are starting to find form.
Away from home Jurgen Klopp’s team are unbeaten in their last 4 games and have won 3 of those. Liverpool’s last away game ended in a 1-1 draw with Leeds United.
Manchester United vs Liverpool: Head to Head
- Last season this fixture ended 1-1.
- The clubs last played in the FA Cup in January this year and Manchester United won 3-2.
- Liverpool have not won away to Manchester United in the league since 2014.
- There is an 80% chance to see under 2.5 goals.
Manchester United vs Liverpool: Prediction
The value could be in backing Liverpool to win the game. For United their minds are now on the Europa League and it’s been a very busy week for the club. These games are important but at the same time will also feel like distraction for the club.
Line up’s have had to change rapidly for United to keep their players fresh after a fixture pile-up whilst over at Liverpool everything has remained calm and they are the team who have been better prepared coming into this match.
Normally Liverpool do not win many games at Old Trafford but the opportunity presents itself here and they could be worth backing at a very good price too.
- Dream League Soccer 2023 (DLS 23) Apk v10.010 Download Android & iOS December 5, 2022
- Fifa Street Volta 2023 PPSSPP Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Ppsspp Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (Fifa Mobile 2023) FIFA World Cup Update November 24, 2022
- Download God Of War Ragnarok PPSSPP ISO File Highly Compressed for Android & IOS November 24, 2022