Group L table toppers Nigeria take on bottom club Sierra Leone in the Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers on Friday at 4pm.
The Super Eagles have made a commanding start to the qualification stages, winning their first two matches against Benin and Lesotho in November last year to sit three points clear at top of the group.
Gernot Rohr’s side are naturally favourites to progress from Group L and they face a struggling Sierra Leone at the Ogbe Stadium, with John Keister’s men yet to register a win, drawing against Lesotho, before losing 1-0 to Benin.
The hosts placed third in Egypt 2019 and won the competition outright in 2013, and Rohr will be determined to maintain the momentum he has generated so far, and keep his side’s hot streak going against Sierra Leone on Friday.
Where to live stream Nigeria vs Sierra Leone:
UK: Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those without a Bet365 account already who are interested in streaming Nigeria vs Sierra Leone live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund the new account.
- Pick the desired event from among the ‘live now’ or ‘schedule’ sections in Bet365’s ‘live streaming’ category.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (18:00, 10/11/20)
Player to watch: Victor Osimhen (Nigeria)
It is not often that a nation can call upon a £70m striker, but Rohr has the luxury of turning to Napoli marksman Victor Osimhen to spearhead his frontline and bag the goals for the Super Eagles.
Having shone for Lille last season, netting 18 goals in 38 games across all competitions, the 21-year-old secured a transfer to the Stadio San Paolo in the summer, and he has thus far scored two goals in six Serie A games.
Gennaro Gattuso might be expecting a better return down the line, but the precocious forward is up and running and netted in his last outing against Bologna, meaning he enters this contest against Sierra Leone in scoring form.
For Nigeria he four goals in just nine caps, including three in the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers, which makes him the leading scorer so far, and he will be hoping to maintain that purple patch to help his side qualify for back-to-back tournaments.
Scoreline prediction: Nigeria 2-0 Sierra Leone
- Watch PSV Eindhoven vs Monaco Live Streaming Match #PSVMON #UCL #PSVASM August 9, 2022
- Watch Marseille vs Reims Live Streaming Match #OMSDR August 7, 2022
- Watch Barcelona vs Pumas UNAM Live Streaming Match August 7, 2022
- Watch West Ham vs Manchester City Live Streaming Match #WHUMCI #EPL #PL August 7, 2022
- Watch Manchester United vs Brighton Live Streaming Match #MUNBHA #EPL #FPL #PL August 7, 2022