Roma vs AC Milan
Italy – Serie A
Date: Sunday, 31 October 2021
Kick-off at 19:45 UK / 20:45 CET
Venue: Stadio Olimpico.
Milan did not shine at all in the mid-week’s win over Torino. They also lost all three UEFA Champions League games this season, meaning they are certainly beatable despite the record they currently possess in the Serie A. Roma have what it takes to pull off a much-wanted three-pointer here.
Roma vs AC Milan Head-to-head
- Milan will come into this on the back of two wins and a draw in the last three encounters with Roma.
- Both teams scored in five of the last six head to head affairs.
- Roma won 12, drew 10, and lost 7 of the last 29 home fixtures against Milan.
Roma vs AC Milan Predictions & Analysis
Roma host Milan in the derby of the Matchday No 11 in the Serie A on Sunday evening at Stadio Olimpico.
The Romans are hoping to reduce the gap between them and their Sunday counterparts who hold the very top of the standings with a phenomenal record of nine wins and a draw in the opening ten rounds.
Roma hold the fourth place in the Serie A table at the moment and are as many as nine points shy of the Rossoneri.
A win here could push Jose Mourinho and his men straight into the battle for the highest spots and there are no doubts the Special One will find a way to motivate his lads for the big match.
Roma can rely on their terrific home form. They have been a formidable force in their own backyard, winning four and drawing one of the opening five league games at Stadio Olimpico this season.
The lone draw came last weekend against Napoli. Roma thus ended Napoli’s perfect record on the occasion.
The Romans dispatched Cagliari 1-2 on the road in mid-week and they will enter this clash in the highest of spirits.
Milan were also successful in mid-week, beating Torino 1-0 in front of the home crowd on Tuesday night.
Key Stats for Betting
- Roma won four and drew one of five Serie A games this season.
- Roma kept three successive clean sheets at Stadio Olimpico in the Serie A.
- Milan had only two shots on target at home against Torino on Tuesday evening.
- Two of the last three matches Milan played in all competitions ended with fewer than two goals scored.
- DONE DEAL: Gabriel Jesus to Arsenal announcement date ‘revealed June 26, 2022
- Chelsea Confirm 1st Summer Signing, Blues Agree Terms With €60M Star, Rice, Ronaldo June 26, 2022
- Transfer News; Chelsea To Submit New Raheem Sterling Bid, Man Utd To Finalize De Jong Deal June 26, 2022
- Cristiano Ronaldo transfer to Chelsea being discussed – David Ornstein June 25, 2022
- Liverpool put Mo Salah up for Sale after rejecting new contract offer, price tag set June 25, 2022
Transfer News6 hours ago
Transfer News; Chelsea To Submit New Raheem Sterling Bid, Man Utd To Finalize De Jong Deal
Transfer News6 hours ago
Chelsea Confirm 1st Summer Signing, Blues Agree Terms With €60M Star, Rice, Ronaldo
Transfer News4 hours ago
DONE DEAL: Gabriel Jesus to Arsenal announcement date ‘revealed