Sassuolo vs AC Milan
Italy Serie A
Date: Sunday, 20 December 2020
Kick-Off at 14.00 UK
Venue: MAPEI Stadium, Reggio nell’Emilia.
Sassuolo sit just outside the Serie A top 4 but have little to be happy about lately, with just one win earned in four games. They struggled to score goals and now come into the match with a 1-1 draw at struggling Fiorentina behind them, where Hamed Traore’s early goal was cancelled out by Dusan Vlahovic’s penalty-kick equalizer.
AC Milan retained the top spot too but saw the gap behind them cut to just a point by Inter Milan, as Parma (2-2) and Genoa (2-2) snatched a point each. They scored important goals and showed character but Stefano Pioli needs to address the obvious shortcomings at the back as well as stability in the midfield.
Rossoneri conceded at least a goal in four of their last five outings across competitions and even turned to defenders and full-backs to deliver goals. They should have Ibrahimovic as well as Simon Kjaer back in ranks, though, and this could be a great plus at MAPEI Stadium. Still, we expect a great run for the money and the visitors will have to show a lot more if they’re to keep the top spot.
Head-to-head & Previous Meetings
- AC Milan bagged six wins and two draws in the last eight head-to-head clashes.
- Sassuolo last beat Rossoneri in March 2016, securing a 2-0 win at this ground.
- We have been used to more exciting games between the sides in Reggio nell’Emilia
Sassuolo vs AC Milan Prediction
We hope to see AC Milan show more than what we’ve seen over the past week or so. We feel they’ll be under the pressure to deliver and we do see them causing an upset on Sunday afternoon, going for an Away win at 1.85 which would see Rossoneri top the league table after 13 games played as well.
We do expect an exciting game of football and Sassuolo will hardly give over the points with ease. They have been tough to beat despite struggles to turn games their way and we are now going for an exciting game with goals – where Over 2.5 goals FT comes at 1.57.
Sassuolo vs AC Milan Betting Tips
Away win @ 1.85
Over 2.5 Goals FT @ 1.57
- Mike Dean admits he got Marc Cucurella/ Cristian Romero VAR decision wrong during Chelsea vs Spurs August 18, 2022
- Chelsea hopeful of sealing Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang deal August 18, 2022
- Watch Apollon vs Olympiacos Live Streaming Match #APOLOLY August 18, 2022
- Watch Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Live Streaming Match #LIVCRY August 15, 2022
- Watch Chelsea vs Tottenham Live Streaming Match #CHETOT #PL August 14, 2022