Real Madrid’s visit to Ukraine to face Shakhtar Donetsk is a crucial one. Los Blancos lost against Shakhtar in quite surprising fashion when they last met and still need to win their last two games in the Group Stage if they want to win the group.
Real Madrid predicted XI: Courtois, Vazquez, Varane, Nacho, Mendy, Casemiro, Kroos, Modric, Vinicius, Asensio, Benzema.
Shakhtar predicted XI: Pyatov, Dodo, Bondar, Matvienko, Cipriano, Antonio, Maycon, Marlos, Tete, Solomon, Moraes.
Coach Zinedine Zidane will have to replace Eden Hazard in the lineup and will likely do so with Vinicius. Benzema should be able to return to the starting XI after his injury and that would mean that Asensio, Rodrygo and Odegaard will compete for the starting spot on the right wing.
Real Madrid need to beat Shakhtar here and it won’t be easy to do that in Ukraine, so Los Blancos will need a good performance if they want to make a statement and prove that they’re good enough to fight for trophies this season.
HOW TO WATCH, STREAM CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Time: 18:55 CET (local time), 12:55pm EST.
Venue: Kyiv Olympic Stadium, Kyiv, Ukraine.
Available TV: TUDN (USA), Movistar Liga Campeones (Spain)
Available Streaming: TUDN.com (USA), Fubo.TV (USA).
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Football Manager 2023 Mobile Download Android APK & IOS February 5, 2023
- Transfer News: Done Deals, Fernandez undergoing Chelsea medical, Arsenal star to join PL side January 31, 2023
- Graham Potter must change Chelsea tune as defeatist attitude strikes wrong chord with fans January 14, 2023