Sheffield United vs Everton
England – Premier League
Date: Saturday, 26 December 2020
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Bramall Lane.
The Blades are the worst team in the competition at the moment, and by now it’s a foregone conclusion that they are on their course to get relegated at the end of the season.
They have scored the least number of goals in the league, and only West Brom have conceded more goals than them in the PL. Do note that they have slotted in a total of just eight goals from their total 14 fixtures so far.
Meanwhile, the Toffees seem to have returned to their earlier form. They are once again active on a winning streak, and have climbed to the fourth spot in the table.
Also the second-placed Leicester have a lead of just one point over them, and the Foxes are taking on the third-placed Manchester United this weekend.
Suffice it to say that a win this Saturday will propel Carlo Ancelotti’s men to one of the podium spots.
Going on, they also have a great h2h record against this rival over the years.
By the looks of things, expect Everton to easily overcome this Sheffield challenge this weekend.
Sheffield United vs Everton: Head-to-head (h2h)
- These two last locked horns just four months back, and then the Toffees recorded a 0-1 win.
- They have also lost just once since 1993.
- They have kept clean sheets in three of the preceding six encounters.
- It’s been 28 years since the hosts have won at this stadium.
Sheffield United vs Everton: Prediction
Chris Wilder’s men were held to a 1-1 draw the last match-day on the road, by Brighton. In the meantime, Ancelotti’s men posted a 2-1 win at home against Arsenal.
Going on, the Blades are on a 16-game winless run, and of these, an embarrassing 13 were losses. At home, they are also on a nine-fixture winless run, and the last they kept a clean sheet at this venue was back in July.
On the other hand, their opposite number are on a three-match winning run in the league, and they were invincible in eight of their former ten away fixtures.
Going on, the Toffees also have a dominating h2h record against this rival in the past several years. In fact, it’s been 28 years since the Blades have recorded an h2h win at their home.
Likely, expect Everton to be the better team on the pitch by a mile this weekend.
Sheffield United vs Everton: Betting Tips
To Win: Everton @ 1.90 (9/10)
Over 1.5 Team Goals by Everton @ 1.90 (9/10).
- Watch Nantes vs Lille Live Streaming Match #FCNLOSC #Ligue1 August 12, 2022
- England coach Garth Southgate visits Raheem Sterling, Reece James, Chilwell and others during Chelsea’s training (Photos) August 12, 2022
- Players who could still complete a move to new club before transfer window ends as they have been linked to other clubs August 12, 2022
- Things Doctors Check On Footballers During Medical Before A Deal Is Completed August 12, 2022
- Watch Real Madrid vs Eintracht Frankfurt Live Streaming Match #UEFASupercup #RealMadrid #Frankfurt #RMASGE August 10, 2022
Sportsextral13 hours ago
Things Doctors Check On Footballers During Medical Before A Deal Is Completed
Sports News13 hours ago
Players who could still complete a move to new club before transfer window ends as they have been linked to other clubs
Sports News12 hours ago
England coach Garth Southgate visits Raheem Sterling, Reece James, Chilwell and others during Chelsea’s training (Photos)
Live Streaming6 hours ago
Watch Nantes vs Lille Live Streaming Match #FCNLOSC #Ligue1