Arsenal vs Tottenham Head to Head
- Last season this fixture ended 2-2.
- Earlier in the season Tottenham beat Arsenal 2-0.
- It has been 5 games since Arsenal beat Tottenham in the league going back to 2018.
- Tottenham have not beaten Arsenal away from home since 2010.
- There is a 60% chance to see both teams to score.
Arsenal vs Tottenham Prediction
Only really once this season have we seen that other level that Tottenham are searching for, it happened when they beat Manchester City at home 2-0. It was odd in that City went on from that game to go unbeaten for 3 months. Tottenham on the other hand started to lose matches.
We need to see Tottenham reach that level again though to give their hopes a huge boost. >>>https://sportsextral.com/
Arsenal are in some ways there for the taking but there is some confidence within the team now and of course the players will be 100% determined to win this game. In truth we think this match could well end in a draw. Backing it to happen at half time is less risky.
As for goals we don’t think we will see many because this is a game that could have some caution in the early stages. Arsenal could afford to lose but the same cannot be said of Tottenham if they want that top 4 chance.
Tottenham Hotspur ends its preseason slate with a visit from some close friends. After coming back to draw Chelsea 2-2 on Wednesday, Spurs play their second fixture in The Mind Series on Sunday against Arsenal at home. It is just a friendly of course, but Arsenal is Arsenal
As it was on Wednesday, the match can be streamed on Spurs’ website via pay per view, with some proceeds being donated to Mind, the sponsoring charity. Just seven days from now, Tottenham will be hosting the defending champions on this very pitch. The season is nearly here!
Given Harry Kane went AWOL from training this season, he is unlikely to feature on Sunday.
Pierluigi Gollini could feature in goal again after a strong performance against Chelsea, while new signing Cristian Romero could be announced, but will not play.
As for the Gunners, Thomas Partey is out with an ankle injury he sustained against Chelsea. Bukayo Saka has an outside chance of featuring after returning to training, though Gabriel Martinelli is still at the Olympics with Brazil
SPURS TEAM NEWS
XI: Lloris, Dier, Sanchez, Tanganga, Hojbjerg, Skipp, Bergwijn, Dele, Lucas, Son.
SUBS: Gollini, Whiteman, Doherty, Winks, Rodon, Sissoko, Lo Celso, Aurier, Davies, Carter-Vickers, Omole, Scarlett, John, Clarke.
ARSENAL TEAM NEWS
XI: Leno, Bellerin, White, Mari, Tierney, Lokonga, Xhaka, Pepe, Smith-Rowe, Aubameyang, Lacazette.
SUBS: Runarsson, Hein, Cedric, Maitland-Niles, Chambers, Kolasinac, Tavares, Elneny, Nelson, Saka, Balogun.
Neither side will want to head into the new season off the back of a derby defeat, even if it is only a friendly.
Expect a battle, with Spurs potentially growing into the game after the break as they did against Chelsea.
Spurs 2-2 Arsenal
- Fifa Street Volta 2023 PPSSPP Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Ppsspp Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (Fifa Mobile 2023) FIFA World Cup Update November 24, 2022
- Download God Of War Ragnarok PPSSPP ISO File Highly Compressed for Android & IOS November 24, 2022
- Download God of War Ragnarök for Android and iOS Free Games November 24, 2022