Roma vs Tottenham
Date: Saturday, 30 July 2022
Kick-off at 19:15 UK/ 20:15 CET
Venue: Sammy Ofer Stadium.
Roma are building something special under new manager Jose Mourinho, and into that mixture they have now added Argentine sensation Paulo Dybala. And on the other side we have the Spurs under Antonio Conte who are determined to deliver at any cost this season in the English top flight.
They did secure a 4th place finish the last season in the English Premier League which enabled them to secure an entry into the upcoming edition of the Champions league.
It was a nervy affair as they had to wait till the final match-day to ensure their 4th place finish and that too for a surplus of just 2 points over the 5th placed Arsenal.
Towards the end of the campaign, they had found the back of the net in plenty and have also built huge momentum as a result.
Meanwhile, under Mourinho, Roma won the inaugural Europa Conference League and now they will have the guts to dream for the Italian title. And for the ‘Special One, it would be his crowning jewel in his coaching career.
Nothing would top securing the Serie A over the likes of Inter Milan, AC Milan, Juventus, Napoli Atalanta, etc.
Count on either team to arrive with the determination of winning this Saturday and we can expect a fiercely-contested 90 minutes between the 2 teams.
Roma vs Tottenham Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had finished in a 1-4 win for the Spurs.
- The meeting before that had finished in a 2-3 win for the Romans.
- 100 percentage of clashes so far have had 5 or more goals.
- Every single meeting till now between the 2 teams have had goals from both teams.
- The last 2 wins were split into one each for either squad.
Roma vs Tottenham Prediction & Analysis
Tottenham had won 10 of their last 14 overall games and in the process they had gone on 2 separate 4-fixture winning streaks. Do also take into account the fact that they had scored 5 or more goals in 2 of their past 4 overall matches.
On the other hand, Roma were unbeaten in 21 of their past 26 overall games and in the process they had gone on a 4-fixture winning streak as well as another 3-game winning stretch.
Considering the stats as well as previous head-to-head scorecards, expect goals to come in huge numbers from either end of the pitch this Saturday.
- Watch Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Live Streaming Match #LIVCRY August 15, 2022
- Watch Chelsea vs Tottenham Live Streaming Match #CHETOT #PL August 14, 2022
- Watch Lecce vs Inter Milan Live Streaming Match #LecceInter August 13, 2022
- Watch PSG vs Montpellier Live Streaming Match #PSGMHSC #FRA August 13, 2022
- Watch Barcelona vs Rayo Vallecano Live Streaming Match #BarçaRayo #LaLiga August 13, 2022