Villarreal vs Bayern Munich
UEFA Champions League
Date: Wednesday, 6 April 2022
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Estadio de la Ceramica.
Reigning German champions Bayern are on course to retain their title for a tenth straight time, and they had also already lifted the European trophy six times. They are also on a superb stretch of performances at the moment, and as always they are finding the back of the net in plenty.
Moreover, Robert Lewandowski will be eyeing his coveted Ballon d’Or prize this year, and it’s in his best interest to keep slotting in goals. He seems like the prime contender now, and it could only help his chances even more, should he able to snatch some valuable CL knockout goals.
Meanwhile, current Europa League champions Villarreal did have a great second leg against Juventus in the Round of 16. But ever since they have been on a poor streak, and are letting in goals in huge numbers.
Moreover, the Bavarians also have a great h2h record against this rival, and against Spanish rivals in particular in near future.
For the reasons, expect a win for Bayern Munich this Wednesday at this venue.
Villarreal vs Bayern Munich Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had ended in a 3-1 win for the Bavarians.
- They have a 100% winning record against this foe.
- They have scored two or more goals in 100% of meetings till now.
- The Bavarians had scored three or more goals in four of their former six clashes against other Spanish squads.
Villarreal vs Bayern Munich Prediction & Analysis
Though Villarreal defeated Juve in their Round of 16 tie, they are on a losing streak at the moment, and are letting in goals in huge numbers. It also needs to be noted that they lost these fixtures against some of the worst teams in the La Liga.
On the other hand, the German juggernauts registered a massive 7-1 win at home in their second leg match-up against Salzburg in the CL. They are also on a long unbeaten streak in all competitions, and have a superb h2h record against this opponent.
By the looks of things, anticipate a convincing win for Bayern Munich this Wednesday on the road.
Key Stats for Betting
- The Yellow Submarines are placed seventh in the Spanish top flight, and so far they have remained winless in 18 of their 30 league fixtures.
- Meanwhile, the Bavarians are at the top of the German Bundesliga with a nine-point lead, and have scored a total of 85 goals from their 28 match-ups till now.
- Dream League Soccer 2023 (DLS 23) Apk v10.010 Download Android & iOS December 5, 2022
- Fifa Street Volta 2023 PPSSPP Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Ppsspp Iso File Download For Android November 24, 2022
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (Fifa Mobile 2023) FIFA World Cup Update November 24, 2022
- Download God Of War Ragnarok PPSSPP ISO File Highly Compressed for Android & IOS November 24, 2022