Watford vs Manchester City
England – Premier League
Date: Saturday, 4 December 2021
Kick-off at 17:30 UK/ 18:30 CET
Venue: Vicarage Road.
Manchester City have kicked into top-gear, and they are going after the top-most spot currently in possession of Chelsea. As of now, the Blues have a lead of just one point, and they have to take on the in-form West Ham, who are placed fourth.
This is the time for Pep Guardiola’s men to make a push to get to the top of standings. And fortunately for them, they are pitted against one of the worst teams in the English top flight – Watford.
By all means, expect a huge win for the reigning English champions at the Vicarage Road this Saturday.
Watford vs Manchester City Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had ended in a 0-4 win for Pep’s men.
- In fact, the combined scorecard for the past three meetings is 18-0, in their favor.
- They are on a 13-fixture winning streak.
- The hosts have scored a total of one goal at this venue in the past five-year period.
Watford vs Manchester City Prediction & Analysis
Watford lost 1-2 on the road the last match-day, against Chelsea. They had lost four of the past five fixtures, and had lost five of the previous seven home appearances as well.
They have been conceding goals in plenty all through this campaign, and importantly, they are a team that were promoted to the top flight just at the end of the last season.
On the other hand, City recorded a 1-2 win on the road against Aston Villa. They had also won 15 of the former 20 fixtures, and their only defeat on the road since August had come against PSG.
Considering these observations, as well as past h2h stats, expect a win for Manchester City this Saturday.
Key Stats for Betting
- The Citizens are placed second in the table, trailing a single point below toppers Chelsea.
- They have conceded the least number of goals in the competition, disregarding reigning European champions Chelsea.
- As of now, Pep’s men are on a six-game winning streak, and they had scored two or more goals in every single one of these fixtures.
- Meanwhile, Watford are placed 17th in the table, with a surplus of three points over the relegation cut-off. However, they have played an extra game.
- They had lost 12 of the past 18 games, and not once have they kept a clean sheet at home in a league match.
- DONE DEAL: Crystal Palace Interested In Van De Beek, Inter Milan Signed Gosens January 26, 2022
- Chelsea Transfer News: Chelsea Reach Final Agreement For Bundesliga Star January 26, 2022
- Chelsea’s Next 12 PL Games And Why They Might Still Win The PL Title This Season January 26, 2022
- Watch Mali vs Equatorial Guinea Live Streaming Match #TeamMali 🆚 #TeamEquatorialGuinea #TotalEnergiesAFCON2021 | #AFCON2021 | #MLIGNQ January 26, 2022
- Watch Ivory Coast vs Egypt Live Streaming Match #TeamEgypt #AFCON2021 #TeamCotedIvoire #CIVEGY January 26, 2022
Sports News17 hours ago
OFFICIAL: Another Top English Club Sacks Manager After Run Of Poor Results, Latest Transfer Updates
Sports News10 hours ago
BREAKING; Star Player Undergoes Medicals Ahead Of Move, Latest On Transfer Done Deals
Live Streaming10 hours ago
Watch Ivory Coast vs Egypt Live Streaming Match #TeamEgypt #AFCON2021 #TeamCotedIvoire #CIVEGY
Live Streaming7 hours ago
Watch Mali vs Equatorial Guinea Live Streaming Match #TeamMali 🆚 #TeamEquatorialGuinea #TotalEnergiesAFCON2021 | #AFCON2021 | #MLIGNQ
Sports News6 hours ago
Chelsea’s Next 12 PL Games And Why They Might Still Win The PL Title This Season
Transfer News6 hours ago
Chelsea Transfer News: Chelsea Reach Final Agreement For Bundesliga Star
Sports News6 hours ago
DONE DEAL: Crystal Palace Interested In Van De Beek, Inter Milan Signed Gosens