Why Ronaldo was right to left the pitch angrily after he was not given a playing time vs Tottenham
The former Real Madrid football club star was dropped to the bench by coach Erik ten Hag after he failed to score in their last two matches.
The coach started the likes of Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho and Antony Santos and the trio were able to help the team to secure a well deserved victory over their opponent.
Both teams efforts to score in the first half of the game were not successful, as the first half ended goalless.
Manchester United football club took the lead through Brazil national team star Fred in the 47th minute and Bruno Fernandes doubled the lead in the 69th minute to end the match 2-0.
Cristiano Ronaldo was instructed to warm-up in the 32nd minute and he did that till they finished the first half, he also continued in the second half but he was overlooked by his coach.
Cristiano Ronaldo was not happy after the coach made his final sub in the 87th minute when Anthony Elanga replaced Jadon Sancho, and he decided to leave the pitch angrily.
The five times Ballon D’or winner wouldn’t have been angry hadn’t been he was not instructed to warm-up in the first half, but his decision to get angry was right because he was unable to play in the game
- Paris Saint-Germain Dream League Soccer Kits 2023 Original PSG (DLS 23 Kits) February 13, 2023
- Dream League Soccer 2023 Apk v10.110 (DLS 23 Download Android & iOS) February 13, 2023
- Download FIFA 23 Mod Apk Obb Data (FIFA Mobile 2023) February 12, 2023
- Downhill Domination Mobile – Download Downhill Domination Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023
- Tentacle Locker 2 Mobile – Play Tentacle Locker 2 Android APK & iOS February 5, 2023